Marketing Intern at local TV stationVietface TV Dallas
COLLEGE GRADS & INTERNS- Entry Level Marketing & AdvertisingXcell Enterprizes
Graphic Design InternshipApp to Succeed, Inc.
Graphic Design InternThe Fount Group
LAST MINUTE SPRING/SUMMER INTERNSHIP OPPORTUNITIES IN PR/ADVERTISING!Silverman Benefits Group
MARKETING / SALES / ADVERTISING INTERN Urban Book PromotorBookmark This
M Squared Publishing and Marketing
StreetFiction.org is looking for a qualified intern to join our marketing/advertising team. Our marketing department produces quality work for major publishing companies online, and seeks an intern who can participate in various stages of print and online marketing campaigns.
This intern should be prepared to work in a fast-paced team environment, and will finish the internship having gained broad experience in various aspects of marketing.
• Assist in the creation of logos, banners, mock ups, e-mail campaigns, on line promotions, etc.
• Assist in the distribution or delivery of marketing materials
• Assist with fulfillment of marketing offers
• Assist with execution of trade shows
• Assist with the preparation and delivery of training materials
• Perform analysis of marketing and sales data
• Seek and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials both on and offline
• Prepare presentations
• Open and sort mail
• Enter contact information into contact management systems
• Provide support to social media efforts
• Maintain tracking report of public relations activity
• Compile monthly calendar and editorial data for publication
* Update WP websites
* Manage and help to create marketing content to socialize and use for social media purposes (e.g. client promotions, contests, video briefs, customer case studies, blog posts, posts from analysts and customers).
• Support SEO strategies by understanding keyword priorities and how they integrate into content marketing plans.
• Assist in link building campaigns in coordination with client SEO goals.
• Provide analysis and recommendations as the program evolves and can be reviewed.
• Research and administer social media tools on a daily basis.
• Communication to team and management on project development, timelines and results.
• Work closely with the other team members to meet client goals.
• Keep pace with social media and internet marketing industry trends and developments.
• marketing and sales team support.
• Manage social networking campaigns through Twitter & Facebook to engage existing audience and generate new audience.
• Generate new ideas for marketing/promotional campaigns to drive opt-ins and user engagement.
• Implement marketing campaigns and see them through to finish.
• Perform analysis of program results and other metrics.
• Assist in day to day operations and other various projects.
• Perform other customer engagement efforts/sales activities as assigned.
The internship is unpaid. It requires a minimum of 12 hours a week.
Responsibilities- in above description
- Write effective copy, excelling in correct spelling, punctuation, and grammar.
- Use alternate forms of communication (including graphic arts), resulting in improved interactions.
- Edit and proof other team members work and provide constructive feedback
Company is looking for an undergraduate student in the any area who is majoring in Sales, Marketing or Advertising.
This person should have excellent verbal and written communication skills, with extensive knowledge of Web and social media.
PowerPoint, Word and Excel experience is a bonus, and will be considered when choosing the best applicant for this internship position.
- Possess skills at initiating innovative ideas, unifying team members, and judging correctly what will appeal to target audiences.
- Prefer challenges that involve communication, are people-oriented, promote networking and socializing, and include roles that call for imagination.
- Knowledge of WP
- Graphic design skills a plus