Marketing Intern at local TV stationVietface TV Dallas
COLLEGE GRADS & INTERNS- Entry Level Marketing & AdvertisingXcell Enterprizes
Graphic Design InternshipApp to Succeed, Inc.
Graphic Design InternThe Fount Group
LAST MINUTE SPRING/SUMMER INTERNSHIP OPPORTUNITIES IN PR/ADVERTISING!Silverman Benefits Group
Marketing, Advertising InternBookmark This
600 Haute Boutique
600 S Northwest Hwy
DescriptionMarketing, Advertising Intern looking to gain experience or college credits to pursue a degree. Great opportunity with a fairly new company. This is a brick and mortar boutique as well as an online boutique (website in progress).
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assists in promoting business to reach monthly sales goals.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
-Self starter. Project oriented.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
-Must live in Chicagoland area.