Marketing and/or Advertising Internship ProgramBookmark This
Nursing Excellence Continuing Education Services, LLC
DescriptionNursing Excellence Continuing Education Services is a limited liability company located in Oakbrook Terrace, Illinois. The company is approximately 20 miles from Chicago metropolitan area. We are diverse management professionals dedicated to continuing education activities for nursing professionals.
Company is looking for an undergraduate student and/or grad student in the Chicago metropolitan area who is majoring in Marketing and/or Advertising. This individual must have excellent verbal and written communication skills, with extensive knowledge of computer literacy such as the Web and social media. The applicant must be able to develop presentations and use PowerPoint template, Microsoft Word and Excel. The applicant considered to this internship position must be able to perform market research, analysis, objectives, and strategies as well as monitor and evaluate marketing plan, implementation and organize business activities.
ResponsibilitiesDevelop, plan and implement marketing plans integrated with Nursing Excellence Continuing Education Services, LLC priorities, proceeds, and consumer satisfaction metrics.
• Develop objectives and strategies to marketing plans
• Organize, create and manage marketing campaigns
• Analyze campaign performance and recommend optimization and enhancements
• Research and analyze consumer preference, market conditions, and identify competitor information
• Lead communication activities and public relations
• Monitor, evaluate, and describe marketing activity and results
• Develop presentations
Requirements• Undergrad student or graduate student
• Access to computer technology
• Computer literacy- Web, social media, PPT, MsWord, Excel.
• Knowledge of market research, analysis, objectives, and strategies to market target.
• Effective at streamlined marketing programs
• Self-motivated, diligent, creative thinker, reliable, trustworthy, flexible.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills