Marketing/ Advertising Intern (Virtual)Bookmark This
DescriptionGamerFitNation Inc. is a brand for gamers of all ages who want to gain greater control over their physical, psychological and emotional lives. We provide gamers information geared towards bettering their lives through health, nutrition, video games and fitness. We also offer information on gaming news, lifestyle, video game technology and more.
Please note this is a non-paid virtual internship. As such you should have access to a computer, internet, email and/or Skype.
We are seeking marketing / advertising interns that are very talented with a go-getter attitude. This intern must be self-motivated with the ability to participate in various stages of our companies’ online marketing and advertising campaigns and see them through completion, without the need for constant micro-management and timing reminders.
Responsibilities- Creation of overall marketing plan which may include:
• Development of marketing strategies to help our website become a better client/consumer producing mechanism
• Development/ maintenance of press kits
• Development of promotional ideas and strategies
- Researching of potential clients to advertise on our website
- Provide support to social media efforts
Requirements- Students majoring in Marketing, Advertising, Public Relations, Business or Sales are preferred
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills with strong command of the English language
- Extensive knowledge of Web and social media
- Excellent internet research and creative thinking/writing abilities
- Working understanding of social networking and online marketing