Media Investment Fund Marketing InternshipYouGoFar Productions LTD
Get paid for driving your own car,Lucozade Car- truck -van Wrap AdvertisementLucozade
PPC Marketing InternWabash & Lake
Design Internship (remote)LPB Media
Campus Promotion Team/ Campus Rep/ Campus BloggerHitz Atl 187.9
PAID Sales & Marketing Internship - Hammond, LAThe AroundCampus Group
Sports/Entertainment Advertising Agency InternshipApel Inc
Advertising and Sales AssistantJBL
Marketing InternBookmark This
Posted: August 24 2014
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionDo Chime In is an online radio talk show bringing the listeners scintillating topics central to Africa covering humanities, psychology, economics, arts and culture.
We are looking for 2 interns to join us. We broadcast on BlogTalkRadio.com/DoChimeIN every Saturday at 2pm CST.
You will be responsible for servicing and securing mutually beneficial relationships with various businesses, agencies or individuals that have a desire to reach our audience through the media opportunity offered by the Internet radio talk show.
You will be responsible for generating new revenue for the show. Responsible and accountable for all aspects of your account list including sales, service, internal and external communication as well as collections owed to the station.
You will develop sales presentations and marketing materials. Publicize the show to increase listenership and bring in sponsors.
Create research materials and presentations.
Develop accounts and work together as a team with your counterparts to ensure that the station is maximizing all advertising sales opportunities.
Implement good customer focused sales.
You will develop sales tools, presentation materials such as case studies, or other such vehicles deemed necessary by management.
Miscellaneous other duties upon request.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with activities to promote the show and increase listener-ship and advertising.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
- Internet Radio experience is helpful
- Strong interest and experience with a wide range of social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Instagram, LinkedIn, Blogging, etc