Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Tecan Group Global LTD
Part time Advertising Sales InternKerry's Network, Inc
Saint Petersburg, Florida - Crowdfunding Internship OpportunityAffinityCrowd
Crowdfunding Internship Opportunity in DCAffinityCrowd
Baton Rogue - Crowdfunding Internship OpportunityAffinityCrowd
GRAPHIC DESIGN INTERNSHIPWoden
Social Media Content SpecialistZsquare4theCure
Social Media Executive/ Receptionist InternInStile Capital Consulting
Marketing InternBookmark This
Delta Multimedia Services
Posted: August 09 2014
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionCompany is looking for a qualified intern to join our marketing/advertising team. Our marketing department produces quality work for small businesses and organizations throughout the state, and seeks an intern who can participate in various stages of print and online marketing campaigns, and various other design projects.
This intern should be prepared to work in a fast-paced team environment, and will finish the internship having gained broad experience in various aspects of marketing.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.