Marketing InternBookmark This
DescriptionWorldstar LLC , is the parent company of Worldstar Booking, The Star Factor Effect, BlackMusicRadio.net and The Atlanta Music Association & Academy for Performing Arts (AMAAPA) operated by Shanta Lana and The Extreme Team. We are seeking Marketing Interns with innovative ideas and out of the box methods to marketing. Qualified candidates will be seeking hands-on experience and training. This is a challenging position. Only serious and dedicated applicants should apply. Must have own transportation and a cell phone, Be ready to start immediately, be hardworking, trust worthy and dependable.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.