Marketing / Communications / Advertising /PR Intern Wanted for DV OrgBookmark This
Massachuetts Survivors Unite
DescriptionM.A.S.O. is an organization providing healing services and holistic care for victims of domestic abuse as well as advocate for families in family courts and for change in current state laws. Through legal and medical research as well as advocacy, we aim to change the environment that abuse is not tolerated and children and victims need protection. And Victims can actually heal and severe the cords associated with abuse.
Marketing / Communications / Advertising Interns will be directly responsible for the publicity, social media, website, and overall image of the organization.
ResponsibilitiesAll interns will be expected to:
• Become response for the image of the organization.
• Solicit corporate and private sponsors for the organization as a base for funding
• Assist in establishing M.A.S.O. as a Non-Profit
• Be familiar with the work and goals of MASO and improve on the language of the mission statement for the organization.
• Develop and execute a marketing/advertising plan.
• Coordinate and strategize fundraising efforts for the organization.
• Assist in Branding
• Write effective copy, excelling in correct spelling, punctuation, and grammar.
• Use alternate forms of communication (including graphic arts), resulting in improved interactions.
• Edit and proof other team members work and provide constructive feedback on research projects and/or writing projects.
Please send resume and cover letter via e-mail to email@example.com to be considered for this position.
Requirements• Must be organized, methodical, and efficient.
• Must be able to write effective copy
• Able to coordinate with others as well as be able to work independently
• Know how to compile data and research for case studies
• Computer and research skills a must
• Ability to simplify complicated information and data
• Possess skills at initiating innovative ideas, unifying team members, and judging correctly what will appeal to target audiences.
• Prefer challenges that involve communication, are people-oriented, promote networking and socializing, and include roles that call for imagination.
• Understand cost-reduction principles and how to implement goals
• Possess skills at assessing issues, defining solutions, and implementing strategy
• Perform well in environment that values leadership, efficiency, dependability, and organization
• Be flexible
• Passionate about the work you do and about helping the victims we serve.
• understanding and working with trauma victims
• Confidentiality a MUST.