Marketing Intern at Marketing and Advertising AgencyBookmark This
The Pekoe Group
DescriptionDo you love theater?
Are you looking to learn more about the business side of the theater world?
Do you have an interest in marketing and agency work?
Do you want to see BROADWAY and OFF-BROADWAY shows for FREE?
Then we want to meet you!
The Pekoe Group is a full-service boutique theatrical marketing and advertising company that specializes in creating 360-degree marketing plans designed to speak to each client's individual needs and target audience. At The Pekoe Group, our dedicated, cutting-edge team is always looking for new ways to elevate the standard of delivering lucrative and inventive marketing and media solutions to our clients.
ResponsibilitiesResponsibilities of the marketing intern are, but not limited to:
• Maintaining lists and contacts
• Assisting with mailings, distributions and grassroots outreach
• Cold calling various organizations for promotions
• Conducting general research and creating/updating spreadsheets
• Supporting full-time staff in various projects
• General office duties, including answering phones and running errands
• Reaching out to bloggers, online organizations, podcasts and online newspapers for promotions
Please submit to us, via email, your cover letter and resume.
Include in the subject line: MARKETING INTERN
Absolutely NO Phone Calls
RequirementsWhat We're Looking For:
Ideal candidates are self-starters that function well in a fast-paced environment, exhibit strong organizational and communication skills, and are passionate about learning how an advertising & marketing agency works. Oh, and you've gotta have a sense of humor.