Local City Magazine Seeks Advertising and Social Media InternsLocal City Magazine
Web Design Internhippo chow LLC
MIT Startup Selectively Seeking Brand AmbassadorGradAdvisor
Music Industry Internship Opportunities for Multiple MajorsJeremiah's Kall
Fishbone Skateboards Advertising InternFishbone Skateboards
Marketing / Sales / Advertising InternshipBookmark This
Mantera Advertising Agency
DescriptionCompany is looking for a qualified intern to join our marketing/advertising team. Our marketing department produces quality work for major companies in the Bakersfield area, and seeks an intern who can participate in various stages of print and online marketing campaigns.
This intern should be prepared to work in a fast-paced team environment, and will finish the internship having gained broad experience in various aspects of marketing.
Responsibilities- Assist Coordinator with day-to-day duties
- Perform various other duties such as: making copies, faxing, shipping packages, assembling press kits, deliveries, running errands and handling phone calls
- Working on long-term Event Coordinating projects with Event Coordinators
- Working events that arise throughout the duration of the internship
- Researching event service vendors, venues, and other related companies
- Assisting in creating copy for promotional items such as flyers, event listings, newsletters, dedicated emails, event signage, and more.
- Helping to create a smart and efficient system for organizing event vendors
- Ensuring the website is up-to-date regarding our upcoming events
- Maintain social network for the company
Requirements- Ability to handle multi-faceted projects and meet deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Detail-oriented and able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Working knowledge of MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Strong Internet research skills
- Creative self-starter
- Must commit to work a minimum of 4 months
- A great attitude and work ethic
- Willing to work nights & weekends to attend events
- Attention to detail
- Must have an understanding of on-line social networks (Facebook & Twitter)
- Reliable Transportation (public or private)
- 21+ years of age is a definite plus
- Expected to maintain a high level of maturity, professionalism and tact in dealing with clients, producers, talent and management.