Marketing and Advertising AssistantBookmark This
Custom Airbrush Tan
DescriptionCustom Airbrush Tan & Salon (C.A.T.)
We are a full service salon located in Dinkytown near the University of Minnesota campus along with mobile services. C.A.T. is the first salon in Minnesota that does not use any tanning beds, but spray tanning strictly. We won 2012 Best New Salon- Minnesota. We have recently added an amazing skincare and makeup line. We pride ourselves in providing the highest level of customer service in making our clients feel like each is unique and special. We are a fun company with a cool atmosphere that is much different than any other salon. We are a small family that’s really close and have an open communication policy. We work as a team here and would love to have you come join us. The team is all treated equally and everyone is respected with where they are at in their career. If you are looking for the start of a career in the beauty industry we are looking for you. C.A.T. is looking for an intern who is responsible, self-motivated, a team-player, embraces problem-solving, and has effective time-management skills and willing to go the extra mile.
Internships are flexible and we are willing to adjust the internship to better suit both parties. Inquire within.
Responsibilities• Assist in creating and executing an effective method of marketing, generating a strong referral network
• Help execute campaigns for a variety of clients across a wide range of relative industries that share common clients
• Willing to learn the products and company
• Understand cost-reduction principles and how to implement goals to help the company
• Work on the company’s website, social media sites including: Facebook, Twitter, Groupon to generate more clients
• Assist in branding, marketing, and relationship building, along with attending industry events as an ambassador of the company
• Flexible and able to perform in high stress situations
• Willingness to travel around the Twin Cities (optional to travel around the country with us)
• No experience is necessary, but any background in beauty and fitness industry is helpful
*The internship is for the Spring/Summer of 2013 consisting of 5-30 hours/week.
• Love for the beauty industry including: skin care, makeup, spray tanning, and hair
• Required job duties are essentially sedentary in nature, consisting of occasional walking, standing, lifting and/or carrying ten pounds maximum, speaking and listening
• Daily Administrative work, networking, practicing developing business relationships, sales, marketing, web and social media design, learning and applying creative ways to
• GPA of 2.5 or greater on a 4.0 scale.
• Good communication skills
• Possess skills at assessing issues, defining solutions, and implementing strategy
• Perform well in environment that values leadership, efficiency, dependability, and organization