Marketing/Advertising InternBookmark This
1901 Sampson Ave
DescriptionLinkUSystems, Inc. has redesigned its program called LEAP (Learn. Experience. Acquire. Prepare.). This program allows a recent graduate, student or other person interested in online marketing, social media, sales, advertising, web design, graphic design, or web development and its related fields to obtain real world experience in order to build their resume.
If you enjoy a fast paced environment and are seeking a rewarding experience with hands on training, then we invite you to learn more about the job positions available at our company for our LEAP program.
Benefits of our LEAP Program:
-Allows you to continue seeking work with another employer while gaining experience.
-Allows you to earn recommendations for use with other potential employers.
-Part-time and flexible scheduling to work with your school and/or work schedule.
-Possibility of being hired on as an employee of LinkUSystems, Inc. after internship.
-Get paid while learning and/or earn credits for school.
-Work side by side with other professionals in the field.
Paid Intership $8/hr.-$9/hr. / 15-20 Hours a Week (Hours vary M-F ranging between 8am-5pm)
Temporary position, 4 month internship (or length required by school to earn credits).
Casual and friendly atmosphere. Gain experience and knowledge in the field.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Advertising, Marketing or related field.
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.