Marketing/Advertising/PR InternBookmark This
1st Position Marketing
Description1st Position Marketing is looking for a qualified intern to join our marketing/advertising team. Our marketing department produces quality work for small to mid-sized businesses and non-profits in the Charlotte, NC area, and seeks an intern who can participate in various stages of print and online marketing campaigns.
This intern should be prepared to work in a fast-paced team environment, and will finish the internship having gained broad experience in various aspects of marketing.
ResponsibilitiesThe intern will be responsible for the following activities and tasks:
- Assist in the creation of social media/website copy, social media updates, mock ups,
newsletters, sales letters, e-mail campaigns, on line promotions, etc.
- Assist in the distribution or delivery of marketing materials
- Assist with fulfillment of marketing offers
- Assist with the preparation and delivery of training materials
- Perform analysis of marketing and sales data
- Seek and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials both on and offline
- Prepare presentations
- Enter contact information into email management systems and possibly CRM systems
- Provide support to social media efforts
- Maintain tracking report of public relations activity
RequirementsOur company is looking for an undergraduate student who is majoring in Sales, Marketing or Advertising. This person should have excellent verbal and written communication skills, with a solid knowledge of Web and social media. PowerPoint, Word and Excel experience is a bonus, and will be considered when choosing the best applicant for this internship position.
Marketing, Sales, Advertising, Communications, Computer Science, Mathematics, Language