6274 28th ST
Grand Rapids, MI
DescriptionWe are a fast growing real estate development company, and managing several construction projects in addition to overseeing property management, leasing, sales and marketing. We have a wide range of Tenants portfolio from PNC Bank, Subway, Buffalo Wild Wings to PF Changs, our newly debuted Tenant in Grand Rapids area. As a compensation for your work and effort, you will be provided with transportation, housing if needed and food allowance.
· Report to work on time.
· Assist with and perform any duties as needed or assigned by the office manager or other managers of the company.
· Help developing company’s marketing plan and train customers how to implement them.
· Assist with development of company’s promotion program and other services.
· Customer service and public relations with customers.
· Seeking out marketing opportunities, public relations.
· Spokesperson managing media, broadcast, internet, etc.
· Internet posting and monitoring for promotions of company businesses.
· Assist with creating brochures, flyers, logos, ad designs, newsletters and other printed marketing materials
ResponsibilitiesWe are looking for a current student or recent graduate hoping to obtain college credit working part time as an unpaid intern.
- Learn new skills and develop potentials
- Networking with professional sin the office and at social events
-Career mentoring with the founder and president of the company
- Reference for future career opportunities
- Obtain tremendous amount of sales and marketing experiences with a rockstar team in an exciting company.
- Possible permanent placement in the company after graduation
Requirements· Be motivated and creative.
· Impeccable writing and verbal communication skills.
· Effectively communicating with team members and clients.
· Must enjoy working with public sector and public speaking.
· Skills in Microsoft office tools: word, excel, ppt, publisher, etc.
· Cumulative GPA of 3.0 or above.