Mobile Advertising Internship -Account Co-ordinatorBookmark This
29West 35th St
DescriptionThis internship offers a unique opportunity to join a successful mobile company and learn all facets of an emerging white-hot new medium.
As a Mobile Theory intern, you will have an opportunity to work closely with the company's sales, account management, and adops team and learn the ropes of mobile publishing and advertising. Intern duties include but are not limited to:
• Creation and updating of media plans
• Research on mobile market and synthesis of research for client presentations
• Assisting sales team with presentation and proposals in Powerpoint
• Communicating with publishers to onboard them to our platform
• Collecting and organizing trade information and populating company share drive
• Various tasks associated with the business -- anything from accompanying Sales to client meetings to coordinating details for a company party at a nightclub
Responsibilities• At least 3 years college degree from a highly competitive college or university.
• Interest or experience in the online or mobile advertising industry.
• Engaging, outgoing personality, and exceptional work ethic.
Requirements• Familiarity with the medium -- do you have a smartphone and do you love your apps and browsing the mobile web? If you don't have an iPad do you wish you did?
• Exceptional ability to learn quickly, on the job. Natural problem solvers thrive in our environment.
• Strong written and oral communication skills.
• Personable demeanor and willingness to take on any difficult job, work hard, and help build a new company.
• Strong working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Powerpoint and Excel (a must!)