Network and Programmatic Advertising InternBookmark This
36 E 12th Street 6th Floor
New York, NY
DescriptionDo you want to get in on the ground floor of media, in a role that gives you a 360-degree understanding of the mobile advertising industry? Apply to be a Network and Programmatic Intern at Kargo!
Kargo builds, maintains and monetizes the mobile websites of major publishers such as Rolling Stone, Vice, Better Home & Gardens, Parenting.com, and many, many more. At Kargo, the Network and Programmatic Intern will work directly with the team to create a game plan around how to best monetize our inventory to via our network partnerships and exchanges.
Please send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Responsibilities• Actively take a role in conversations with Networks, Trading Desks, DSPs, DMPs and other Demand-Side partners.
• Participate in strategic programmatic planning and concept ideation for potential campaigns.
• Build proposal PowerPoint presentation decks
• Generate performance and forecasting reports for partner Ad-Networks and Publishers.
• Assist with campaign set-up and management on a daily basis.
• Get to know our ad serving platform, AdMarvel, as well as a variety of programmatic exchanges such as Google’s AdX.
Requirements• College Senior, Graduate, or Master’s Level candidate.
• Candidate must be highly analytical, attentive to details, and a fast and willing learner.
• Expert knowledge in Microsoft Excel and Powerpoint.
• Must have an interest in new media and mobile technology.