Graphic Design Intern for Performance Bicycle StartupAirtrack Bikes
Graphic Designer InternshipPylon Media Group.com
COLLEGE GRADS & INTERNS- Entry Level Marketing & AdvertisingElectric Markting
Business Management/ Marketing and Advertising Paid InternshipAmplify Inc.
Business Development / Sales InternKnuckle Down Lacrosse
Online Advertising Operations InternBookmark This
1300 S. Bristol St., Suite 232
Santa Ana, CA
DescriptionRELECOM is an innovative technology start-up that provides online digital marketing measurement services that enable advertisers, agencies, and publishers to optimize marketing investments using one comprehensive online reporting system. By collecting key information from across multiple communication channels, Relecom presents valuable performance scores, rankings and alerts so marketers can monitor the effectiveness of their marketing activities.
We focus on decisions, not data, and provide timely actionable information for management decisions that impact businesses.
The company is redefining the concept of digital media management and is looking for an Online Advertising Operations Intern to become part of its exciting venture.
ResponsibilitiesAs an Online Advertising Operations Intern, you will be responsible for the auditing and management of digital marketing campaign implementation, including daily use of Google Analytics and multiple ad serving systems, managing and tracking campaign delivery, investigating discrepancies, reporting, and campaign optimization using the Relecom software.
The Online Advertising Operations Intern serves an internal operational function, starting with auditing all the data gathering inputs from the various ad server and analytic systems to ensure they are successfully transmitting data, ensure each client's reporting strategies are meeting their needs, and assist clients in maintaining minimum levels of data, communication, and Relecom standard breakdowns.
• Traffic and manage online advertising campaigns
• Manage and export data from Google Analytics and AdWords systems
• Perform quality assurance, upload and QA 3rd party ad tags to ensure that they meet advertising materials specifications and policy set by the company
• Modify Flash files and third party ad tags to ensure ad server compatibility
• Test and QA ad creatives to certify that publisher specifications are met and ads are operating and tracking properly
• Troubleshoot technical issues both internally and with third party vendors
• Provide support to internal and external clients
In addition, the Online Advertising Operations Intern will help further develop the online application and improve system functionality and user experience.
• Passionate about digital media, marketing and emerging technologies
• Interested in defining new digital rules and solutions using modern technology and tools
• Innovative creative problem solving skills
• Well rounded business management acumen
• Comfortable with clients and professional meetings
• Previous online trafficking experience a PLUS, or enough exposure to online trafficking and internal drive to compensate
• Knowledge of online advertising processes (knowledge of ad serving technologies and all components of ad campaigns, including ad units, banner delivery, rich media products, custom development and content integration)
• Experience working with range of digital media platform APIs:
o Google Analytics
o PPC advertising (Google, Yahoo, Bing, Facebook)
o Website display marketing
o Blog platforms (Wordpress, Blogger)
• Experience with various ad serving system tags (such as Doubleclick, Atlas, or Vindico), or enough exposure and internal drive to compensate
• Strong knowledge of Excel
• Experience with project management, account management, or relationship management
• Strong communication and writing skills
• Ability to multi-task
• 1-2 years relevant industry experience
• Interest in entrepreneurship and opportunities for advancement