Business Management/ Marketing and Advertising Paid InternshipAmplify Inc.
Marketing / Public Relations / Advertising / Graphic DesignOmaha Advertising
Advertising Sales InternshipHillcrest Event Center
Marketing Internship for Recent Grads!Momentum Marketing
Online Marketing InternAnacom Media
Orlando, FL Advertising Agency Account Services InternshipBookmark This
2500 Kunze Avenue
DescriptionThe Account Services internship provides exposure to the entire day to day process from conception to completion. Interns experience hands on training and are given actual advertising, marketing and public relations projects to work on in addition to some "job shadowing" opportunities with the agency's partners. Interns work closely with the company's senior management as well as strategic partners and others within the Beloved team.
The internship is an eight-week non-paid/volunteer internship program. Successful completion of the program can lead to a paid internship or salaried position. A flexible schedule is offered (minimum of 10-15 hours per week is recommended).
Evok is an innovative marketing agency that creates meaningful experiences between brands and consumers. Using a strategic mix of advertising, digital, interactive, experiential and creativity, Evok delivers branding that influences the influencers.
Evok’s innovative strategies have been put to work for such brands as Coca-Cola, Coca-Cola Zero, Minute Maid, Jamba Juice, BORBA, Sokenbicha, Simply juice beverages, Sprint, Google, Target, Ford, Barnie's CoffeeKitchen, 7-Eleven, The Florida Lottery, Hotel Duval (member of Mariott’s Autograph Collection), Sally Hogshead's Fascinate and GellerRagans.
Responsibilities• Work in downtown Orlando office as an Account Coordinator reporting to an Account Manager
• Oversee and assist in the execution of client programs and campaigns
• Track projects, evaluate plans and communicate status
• Measure project success and interpret analytical data
• Conduct market research and demographic analysis for clients' campaigns/programs
• Assess incoming leads; assist with creating new business presentations and proposals, customer follow up and implementation of deals
• Assist in the recruitment of national brand ambassadors and help manage them by phone during actual brand activation days
• Monitor competitive media to continually prospect for new account leads
• Conduct Internet research
• Participate in all related meetings
• Assist all departments whenever and wherever necessary
• Monitor brand related online conversations via social monitoring software and engage with users or assign to appropriate staff
• Engage in conversations on sites like Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, FlickR, related online communities and blogs
• Build social media followers and fans for corporate social networking accounts
• Project and manage social marketing strategies, calendars, content development and creative relationships
• Stay abreast of industry trends and what clients’ competitor are doing
• Maintain familiarity with and keep up with changes in the nature of clients' products, business culture and competition
• Track Request for Proposals (RFPs) and forward to Account Services personnel
• Meet deadlines and prioritize tasks
• Write up reports and case studies
Requirements• Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite
• Proficient with PC or Mac
• An aptitude for reporting and deadlines; strong work ethic
• An eye for details; meticulously organized
• Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
• A can-do attitude; self-motivated and a team player