Paid Sales/Marketing Intern w/ Management Training at a Fortune 500 Company.Bookmark This
11275 Dovedale Ct.
DescriptionHere at Aflac, we appreciate the hard work of young students and have been running one of the most rewarding internship programs for years now! Our philosophy is not to put interns in a back room making coffee, but on the front lines of the business world where they can prove their value as productive team members.
We are searching for motivated, hard working individuals looking for experience in business or any professional field. The duties of the position include: marketing to businesses, networking and talking to prospective clients and even being trained on how to conduct your own meetings with business owners.
The perks of an Aflac internship include:
* Professional experience working and networking with area business owners, brokers and consultants. Real world experience that cannot be matched by anyone else.
* Learn the ins and outs of business to business sales by learning how to make top-level decision makers listen to
* Attend management trainings taught by the top state executives; trainings previously available only to Aflac managers.
* An opportunity to work in the top Aflac region and the top Aflac state in the country to learn from the best.
* Valuable work experience and management training at a Fortune 500 Company to add to your resume.
* A very flexible schedule; we understand the full plates of most students and do everything we can to work around what you can put in.
* And when your internship is complete, you may be offered a full time position. In fact, some of our top executives started out as interns.
If you're interested in possibly working in a business, sales or marketing field, or really any field where professional experience is a must, this internship is for you.
We are currently looking for interns at our state headquarters in Marriottsville, MD (just outside of Ellicott City). If you are interested in setting up an interview to learn more about our internship program, please call Kevin Darke at: