Business Development InternshipKnowledgeisland Infotech Private Ltd
After School Paid Internship For High School StudentsDefinition Agency
Social Media CoordinatorParis on Ponce
Real Estate InternWeichert Properties
Advertising/Marketing Internship - Paid - Training ProvidedMarketing Consultants of Orlando
Part time Videographer/ EditorBookmark This
Vietface TV Dallas
1301 E Arapaho Rd., Ste. 203
DescriptionVIETV is the leading television network providing unparalleled cultural connection for Vietnamese families living in America. In recent years, VIETV Network has grown exponentially with five additional digital channels that broadcast free television in cities with large Vietnamese populations. No other Vietnamese media group has more than one channel. Yet VIETV Network now operates eight stations across the country. No other television network can reach and engage the Vietnamese consumers as effectively as VIETV Network.
Position: Videographer Editor
Reporting to: Station Manager
Summary of position: VFTV Dallas, LLC is looking for a part time Videographer/Editor. Under the Production Team Leader, this candidate will be responsible for the quality of advertising/commercial content released by VFTV Dallas, LLC. The ideal candidate can edit and shoot footage according to scripts, storyboards or loose guidelines. This person should be a collaborative worker and enjoy a fast paced, creative environment.
Responsibilities- Organize and string together raw footage into a continuous whole according to scripts or the instructions of directors and producers.
- Review assembled films or edited videotapes on screens or monitors to determine if corrections are necessary
- Trim film segments to specified lengths, and reassemble segments in sequences that present stories with maximum effect.
- Determine the specific audio and visual effects and music necessary to complete films.
- Cut shot sequences to different angles at specific points in scenes, making each individual cut as fluid and seamless as possible.
- Mark frames where a particular shot or piece of sound is to begin or end.
Requirements- Must be a college student earning at least 10 credits for their current semester/quarter (excluding summer)
- Preferably a Junior or Senior
- Must declare a major in Film/Television/Radio at the time of job application
- Any previous experiences in Video Editing is a plus