Website Development Intern ( virtual)Advertising Solutions
Promoter#TNM The New Music Movement
INTERNSHIP OPPORTUNITIES IN PR/ADVERTISING!Silverman Benefits Group
INTERNSHIP OPPORTUNITIES IN BRANDING/PROMOTION!!!Silverman Benefits Group
Marketing Representative -- IMMEDIATE HIREForefront Marketing
Regional Advertising Sales InternBookmark This
DescriptionThe SS Project is looking for Regional Advertising Sales Intern to support the fast-growing ad sales and publishing operation. The position will be responsible for partnering with our sales organization through each step of the campaign process – from ideation to implementation to post-campaign reporting. The ad sales intern will assist in the development of pitch decks, work with our team to explore new ideas and support campaign implementation, engage with agency contacts to ensure successful campaign execution, and provide accurate and insightful reporting on campaign performance. The ideal candidate is extremely motivated with a solid understanding of the digital ad sales and execution process.
We are a startup company that is hoping to eventually grow into a worldwide brand. Our team is looking for talented and passionate interns to join our team who will look to make an impact from day 1. The company is fast growing with intern positions having consideration to be full-time in the future. Do not feel worried about meeting all requirements, anyone who submits a resume will be considered for the position, so go ahead and hit submit.
Responsibilities• Assist in development of pitch decks
• Identify targeted advertising clients
• Present advertising ideas to clients
• Empirical data to clients after launch
• Development of sales partners
• Coordination of, and participation in, brainstorming sessions
• Validate new campaign ideas, and to respond to data and informational needs of new and existing clients
• Kickoff calls and campaign planning (internally and externally)
• Ensure adherence to campaign timelines by both internal and external parties
• Measuring & communicating campaign performance to the client throughout the duration of the campaigns
• Identifying optimization or upsell opportunities
• Support month end billing and forecasting efforts for delivered and in-process campaigns
o Create month end delivery reports
o Work with Finance to audit billings and investigate discrepancies
Requirements• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs (Outlook & Excel) is a must
• Knowledge of HTML
• Strong project management skills
• Sharp attention to detail
• Strong organizational skills and the ability to effectively manage multiple projects at once
• Ability to effectively resolve problems and/or roadblocks as they occur
• Strong teamwork skills and proven ability to partner across an organization to get stuff done.
• Excellent communication skills and ability to interface effectively with other members of the SS team.