SOCIAL MEDIA & MARKETING INTERNBookmark This
Posted: 693 days ago
DescriptionSmall Fashion Company is seeking a Social Media Intern. The position will implement our social media strategy, develop brand awareness, generate inbound traffic, and cultivate leads and sales. The Social Media Intern is a highly motivated individual with experience and a passion for content strategy, blogging, micro-blogging, and community participation leadership.
Candidate is someone who is flexible, a hard worker, detail oriented, strong design skills, creative, highly self-motivated, and has an eye for design.
Work from home.
ResponsibilitiesDuties Will Include:
- Assist in managing social media platforms (Pinterest, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Tumblr, Vine, etc.)
- Create a long-term social media plan and marketing calendar
- Curate relevant content to reach the audience most likely to buy from you.
- Content creation. Create and manage editorial calendar, produce content for social media channels, blog posts, newsletters, etc.
- Create compelling content and get it shared by influencers
- Social media marketing. Create, manage and grow the company's presence through Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, blogs, and other strategically relevant online properties
- Online research to inform overall campaign strategy
- Monitor, listen and respond to users in a "social" way while cultivating leads and sales
- Conduct online advocacy and open stream for cross-promotions
- Develop and expand community and/or blogger outreach efforts
- Oversee design (ie: Facebook Timeline cover, profile picture, thumbnails, ads, landing pages, Twitter profile, and blog)
- Design, create and manage promotions and social media ad campaigns
- Track and compile analytics and report results and new ideas (ROI).
- Demonstrate ability to map out marketing strategy and then drive that strategy
- Implement a proactive strategy for capturing customer online reviews. As well as monitor online ratings and respond accordingly.
- Monitor trends in Social Media tools, applications, channels, design and strategy.
- Identify threats and opportunities in user-generated content surrounding the business, report to appropriate management.
- Analyze campaigns and translate anecdotal or qualitative data into recommendations and plans for revising the Social Media campaigns.
- Monitor effective benchmarks for measuring the impact of Social Media programs. Analyze, review, and report on effectiveness of campaigns in an effort to maximize results.
RequirementsQualifications & Experience:
- Displays in-depth knowledge and understanding of Social Media platforms and their respective participants (Facebook, Twitter, Yelp, Google+Local, YouTube, Instagram, Pinterest etc.) and how each platform can be deployed in different scenarios.
- Maintains excellent writing and language skills.
- Enjoys a working knowledge of the blogging ecosystem relevant to the Company's field.
- Displays ability to effectively communicate information and ideas in written and video format.
- Exceeds at building and maintaining sales relationships, online and off.
- Makes evident good technical understanding and can pick up new tools quickly.
- Maintains a working knowledge of principles of SEO including keyword research. Highly knowledgeable in the principles of "Search and Social".
- Possesses functional knowledge and/or personal experience with blogging
- Demonstrates winning Social Customer Service techniques. Possesses great ability to identify potential negative or crisis situation and apply conflict resolution principles to mitigate issues.
- Work experience with CS4-CS6
- In-depth understanding of typography, layout, and general design
- Solid skills in standard applications: Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, iMovie
- Excellent eye for detail
- Meticulous work ethic and organization
- Any additional programs and skills are welcome – let us know
- Ability to perform work with minimal direction and flexibility
- Demonstrate the ability to take verbally articulated concepts and represent it visually
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Able to manage multiple on-going projects and setting priorities based on deadlines
- Ability to communicate clearly
- Turn around on initial projects in a 24-72 hour period
Please Submit: (Please e-mail the following to: firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Portfolio link &/or attach a minimum of 3 samples of work in PDF format (NO SAMPLES = DISCARDED E-MAIL)
- E-mail Subject Line: “SOCIAL MEDIA & MARKETING INTERNt”
COLLEGE GRADUATES WITH LESS THAN 2 YEARS EXPERIENCE WELCOME TO APPLY.