Sales InternBookmark This
DescriptionW.I.S.E an acronym for Walking In Spiritual Excellence is a contemporary magazine. W.I.S.E magazine the publication and website informs the world about living a Christian lifestyle. W.I.S.E is commited to inspire people to live a lifestyle of spiritual excellence through providing content that reflects practical, day-to-day living in every aspect of their lives from a perspective committed to the Bible as the inerrant Word of God.
W.I.S.E magazine has poised itself in the market to soon grow in its circulation numbers, earn the respect of its readership and establish itself as an insightful, influential, positive and progressive media.
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education