Copywriting InternshipViewpoint Creative
Digital Marketing InternFearless Media
THiNK BEACH INTERNSHiP OPPORTUNiTY, South Beach FLTrimention Global Communications
Pop2Life Fall Semester InternshipPop2Life
Customer Service Rep, Call CenterNu Health care
Digital Advertising InternPepper Gang
Sales and Marketing InternBookmark This
20300 Ventura Blvd. #200
Woodland Hills, CA
Posted: August 22 2014
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionSitePoint is one of the largest online communities of web professionals. With a large, vibrant forum, thousands of tutorials, and a wide range of books, kits, and other educational products, SitePoint is THE resource for web designers and developers.
SitePoint is seeking qualified candidates for its sales and marketing internship program based in their Los Angeles Office in Woodland Hills. The internship will be focused on sales and marketing, however, interns will get exposure to a wide variety of experiences.
ResponsibilitiesThis is an entry-level position with no minimum work experience required. Instead, we’re looking for a keen mind, strong interest and familiarity with publishing and online media, and the following skills:
Tasks may include:
- Assisting in day-to-day business operations
- Sales Support and Lead Generation
- Report Analysis through various mediums
- Data Collation and Analysis
- Sales and Media Planning
- Account Management and Building Client Relationships
This position is paid with flexibility in weekly hourly commitment.
- Results oriented and aggressive!!!
- Highly analytical with experience using Microsoft Office
- Capable of working independently and under tight deadlines
- Ability to work quickly with a strong attention to detail
- High standards that always motivate you to do your best work
- Creative thinker, good at solving problems and coming up with ideas
- Good sense of humor, easy-going attitude and a high level of integrity
- Strong interest in tech, entrepreneurship and the startup world