Social Media Marketing & Advertising InternshipBookmark This
14724 Ventura Blvd.
Sherman Oaks, CA
DescriptionThe sales team is interested in finding an individual to assist with advertising, sales support, and social media strategy development for the Fall 2013 term. Our marketing and sales department produces quality work for major companies in the Los Angeles area, and seeks an intern who can participate in various stages of online marketing and social media campaigns.
The individual will assist the marketing and sales team in identifying potential clients, successfully managing the clients through the sales process, as well as develop online marketing strategies to be executed.
The internship will require between 25-30 hours a week.
Our internship program is built on a good mix of fun, work, experimenting and strategizing! We believe in teaching through hands-on experience and allow our interns to research and make recommendations that will benefit the team. We also have occasional team building lunches and ice-cream meetings.
Responsibilities• Researching, and qualifying brand and advertising agency contacts for outreach.
• Assisting Sales Coordinators with campaign management and creative ideation.
• Developing social media strategies, executing strategies and reporting on the outcome.
• Perform analysis of marketing and sales data
• Working within a team environment in order to nurture and grow engagement on social media platforms.
• Assisting the Sales team daily in executing sales outreach.
• Enter contact and correspondence information into contact management systems.
Requirements• MUST be in your last college semester or graduated
• Major in marketing, advertising, communications, or public relations
• Excellent verbal and writing skills
• Self-motivated, self-starter
• Must exhibit creative thinking skills [i.e. Think Outside the Box]
• Conscientious, with solid follow-through
• MUST live within the Los Angeles County area
• Photoshop knowledge is a PLUS
• Google Adwords experience is a PLUS
• MUST have a passion for the digital marketing industry and be able to propose new projects.