Sales/Marketing InternBookmark This
Working Mother Media
2 Park Ave
New York, NY
DescriptionWorking Mother is the only national magazine that provides todays smart, busy working mom with the information and insight she needs to manage her time, create better balance between work and family, and simplify her life. Working Mother magazine is the foundation of the brand and it remains the strongest link to our audience of moms with careers. The magazine has given birth to many successful platforms to communicate with our audience. Our website workingmother.com addresses her needs @home and @work. Working Mother Conferences and Events help mom improve her skills and the Working Mother Research Institute conducts national studies to keep all of us ahead of this multi-faceted woman.
ResponsibilitiesWorking Mother Media is seeking qualified interns to join our Marketing and Advertising sales team 2-3 days per week for the Spring 2014 Semester.
Sales/Marketing Intern will:
- Prepare sales meeting materials for Account Executives
- Ship Sales/Marketing materials on as needed basis
- Assist with book makeup during time of issue close
- Assist with client billing needs
- Prepare client proposals and presentations
- Assist in the creation/execution of marketing materials for all conferences & events
- Support Marketing team in the creation of mock ups, e-mail campaigns, online promotion, etc.
- Contribute to development of client marketing campaigns and strategies
- Light office logistical duties for upcoming conferences & events
- General office duties
Working Mother Media is looking for an undergraduate student who is majoring in Communications, Marketing or Advertising. This person should have excellent verbal and written communication skills, with extensive knowledge of web and social media. Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint required. College credit applicants only.