Savvy Marketing & Promoting Genius in Miami & AtlantaBookmark This
Loyalty Enterprise , LLC
DescriptionLoyalty Enterprise is home to LezFemmeMentality and What The F@ck Radio, these two power house entities in the media industry focuses on being a voice in our community by shinning a light on members of the community that are living to make a change. Our recent spike in supporters has presented us with a unique opportunity to enter the world of print. LezFemmeMentality is working on launching our first magazine in 2014. We are currently looking for an insightful, leader-type and quirky intern who is eager to conquer the world marketing and promoting. This individual must have a passion for marketing and the drive necessary to bring Loyalty Enterprise to the next level.
Your experience will be richly compensated with top notch training and direct hand in hand CEO mastered mentoring.
Learn more about us and our fearless outstanding CEO, First Lady Truth by visiting our website http://LezFemmeMentality.com/ or by calling our 24/7 South Carolina office at 772-245-0494.
• Creates and edits graphics and layouts for marketing designs including postcards, flyers, magazine layouts, newsletters, and more.
• Assists in completing site surveys before events in order to prepare for on-site promotions and remotes.
• Collects promotional supplies and materials for on-site remotes and events in order to insure that the stations have proper equipment in place to facilitate a smooth-running event and to assure that adequate materials are on hand for promotional purposes.
• Provides a post event recap via pictures posted on our websites and/or online social media pages in order to better promote the highlights of the event.
• Special projects as assigned.
• Secures sponsorship and advertisement packages with key contacts
• Ideal candidate should be a self-starter, highly motivated, and organized
• Must have the ability to work independently and under pressure; requires self-discipline, time management, and must be able to meet deadlines and production schedules
• Should be creative and able to communicate ideas visually, verbally, and in writing. Must have an eye for detail
• Should display clean and groomed appearance, professionalism and enthusiasm when representing the company
• Fast thinker
• Brings fresh ideas to the boardroom
• Internet savvy and skilled in Microsoft Office, Powepoint, Excel, Google Docs, etc.
• Photoshop and Web Design skills are big advantages
• Must be from a business related course or major
• Excellent communication skills, spoken and written
• Owns PC at home with stable high speed internet connection, positioned in a noiseless background room, using a noise-cancelling headset
• Superb phone handling abilities
• Excellent negotiating skills