Social Media PR Advertising MarketingBookmark This
The DGTL NTWRK
100 Wilshire Blvd.
Santa Monica, CA
DescriptionWho are we?
THE DGTL NTWRK advises A-list celebrities about their digital and social media presence and helps them get the most out of their digital deals and promotions.
We are a marketing and communications agency with an impressive client roster. Creating digital campaigns for celebrities and working with brands and studios to cross promote them. With a fantastic working environment this agency has a lot to offer for the right person, the right attitude is just as important as experience.
Our work involve:
- Web design
- Graphic Design
- Data research and data analysis
- Expertise in all social Media Platform
- Watching out for new trends, hypes and buzz
- Digital Marketing
- Crafting creative and viral campaign
- The constant update of celebrities social media and website involves a lot of content and news research
- Deliver winning concepts
- Plan world class digital campaigns
- Researching and creating insight to inform new business campaigns
- Reaching out for new business opportunities
ResponsibilitiesWhat will you be doing?
We would need an talented intern to:
- Help with the creative sides of our digital campaigns
- Help with celeb data entering on their website but also on our back-end site, keeping track of our actions and activities.
- Basic administrative duties
- Creating background for celebrities social media accounts
- Editing monthly reports and reports cards
- Coordinate online marketing and advertising campaigns and update Web sites
- Collaborate with the Communications Department and report to the Senior Digital Strategist
RequirementsWho are we looking for :
- The ideal candidate must be well versed in Social Media and Digital with proven capabilities, provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge.
- You will consider yourself to be consumer focused, innovative and results driven with the ability to adapt to a forever changing market.
- Possess great interpersonal skills, sense of humour, and an excellent presentation.
- Creatively inspired - able to join and add to the creative process
- Able to take the right initiatives and work on their own as much as part of a team