Social Media & Community Management InternBookmark This
220 East 23rd
New York, NY
Posted: 626 days ago
DescriptionFounded in 1996 by Mark DiMassimo, DiMassimo Goldstein (DIGO Brands) is a brand-driven growth network. Our companies work together seamlessly to inspire leaps to greatness in ambitious organizations. DIGO has partnered with visionary leaders in many of the extraordinary growth successes of the past two decades. DIGO clients have included Ebay, Netflix, Gateway, Progressive, Kozmo.com, Hotwire.com, thinkorswim, Island, Crunch Fitness, Ernst & Young and McKinsey. Some current clients include FreshDirect, OnDeck, National Jewish Health, CVS Caremark, Tradestation, Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center, Exponation, MediaCom Cable, and Double Cross Vodka. DIGO brands include DiMassimo Goldstein, a leading full-service brand, advertising, direct and digital agency; PROOVE accountable media planning and buying, PROPOLIS insights strategic consulting, ORIGAMI design, DIGO/Ericho Social PR, and the Tappening & Offlining movements.
For more information, visit http://www.digobrands.com.
We're seeking a passionate, enthusiastic individual with excellent written communication skills who is immersed in social media. We're edgy, rebellious, and irreverent, so a sense of humor is a must. Duties will include writing social media content on an ongoing basis for the agency's own brand, and finding ways to connect with CMO's and marketers at potential clients. You'll be working for one of the early pioneers of social media who is thoroughly cross-trained in every form of media and in charge of integrating campaigns – it will be an excellent opportunity to get real life hands on experience with some of the best minds in the business. Our leadership team and partners are all accessible, hands on and approachable. We teach a concept class at the School of Visual Arts and are committed to investing in the next great industry talents.
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment