Paid Internship advertising and sales managementDMG Company
Sales RepresentativeLeader Healthcare
Digital Operations InternshipGlassView
Social Media & Community Management InternAdamson Brothers
U.S Immigration & Nationality Law Clinic Community Outreach Coordinator InternshipUnited By Faith Legal Ministry, Inc.
Marketing/PRITOCHU Prominent USA LCC
Advertising and Brand PartnershipsMaek
Record Label Licensing & MerchandisingMaek
Social Media & Community Management InternBookmark This
Posted: February 05 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionBeltran Media established in 2005 has various level of clients. From small business to corporate. We design and program websites, design branded logos, event planning, press releases, email campaigns and social media.
Currently we are programing a bilingual (Spanish/English website that will require social media to increase followers online prior to the launch. Increasing and engaging fans is critical in various social outlets (Pinterest, Facebook, Twitter, Linked in, etc
Intern will research and develop a Social Media plan. The assignment will include setting up a page on social media outlets if necessary and propose a viral marketing plan.
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment