Social Media ManagementBoca Anti-Aging & Aesthetics
Advertising Associate - Entry Level - 100% Paid TrainingIntrinsic Reaction
Search Engine Marketing InterniCrossing, Inc.
Analytics InterniCrossing, Inc.
Internship for Students Interested In Business, Politics, Journalism, Entertainment or Media ArtsUnderground Network
Social Media InternHeladagen
Media Intern (to perm)Primecard
Emmis Digital Summer InternshipEmmis Digital
Social Media & Community Management InternBookmark This
Posted: February 05 2016
Company Location: Clarkston, MI
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 4 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionBeltran Media established in 2005 has various level of clients. From small business to corporate. We design and program websites, design branded logos, event planning, press releases, email campaigns and social media.
Currently we are programing a bilingual (Spanish/English website that will require social media to increase followers online prior to the launch. Increasing and engaging fans is critical in various social outlets (Pinterest, Facebook, Twitter, Linked in, etc
Intern will research and develop a Social Media plan. The assignment will include setting up a page on social media outlets if necessary and propose a viral marketing plan.
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment