Social Media / Interactive Media Internship (Advertising Agency)Bookmark This
If you’re looking for an internship where your work counts for something and will provide you with tangible results and marketable experience to prepare you for a successful career, this is the place to be. Together, we can do great things.
This is an unpaid internship with reimbursed expenses. Detailed Letter of Recommendation will be provided in addition to course credit (if applicable), portfolio pieces, case studies, etc.
Internship could lead to a part-time or full-time paid position.
Job Functions & Responsibilities:
• Work closely with the management team to implement web-based campaigns and marketing activities, including blogs, social networking, viral marketing, search engine marketing, and other forms of electronic communication
• Monitoring various online resources (i.e., social sites, blogs, PPC, etc.) to identify opportunities for clients (i.e., finding relevant newsworthy articles, creative ideas, etc.)
• As needed, updating and maintaining client presence on social networking sites including Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, etc. (i.e., respond to fan questions, finding fans and followers, creating buzz, leading discussions, etc.)
• Assist with the setup and administration of search marketing campaigns (i.e., Google AdWords), including keyword research, campaign setup, ad copywriting, and monitoring/optimization
• Evaluate and report on effectiveness of campaigns
• Deliver assignments on time, once timeline is set
• Attend client status meetings, when necessary
• Additional duties as assigned
RequirementsQualifications and Requirements:
• Enthusiasm and passion!
• Interest in social media, search marketing, online campaigns, blogging, and PR (experience preferred)
• Experience or interest in SEO, SEM, site optimization and web analytic tools a plus
• Organized, responsible, detail oriented, and dedicated
• Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office and Internet research skills
• Ability to juggle multiple tasks under deadlines
• Ability to communicate clearly and effectively, both verbally and in written format with internal team and clients
• Excellent English grammar skills required for ad copywriting
• 15-25 hours/week for 10 weeks (flexible scheduling)