Social Media Marketing Software Sales/Advertising InternshipBookmark This
703 McKinney Ave. Ste 433
DescriptionAs a HipLogiq intern, you will gain real-world experience in the up and coming field of social media marketing. You will get to work in a creative, innovative space with a team of talented professionals.
Looking for a part time Intern. Volunteer/Unpaid Intern, and HipLogiq will be happy to supplement Internship for Course Credit. Scheduling is flexible; business hours are from 9 am – 5pm.
Responsibilities- Update, organize, and coordinate meetings
- Assist with events including reserving and setting up conference rooms, attend off site events, prepare materials and other needs
- Maintain department calendars
- Provide ad hoc project requests including maintaining files, organizing, and other administrative support
- Professionally answer and direct incoming calls
- Arrange and schedule meetings including reserving conference rooms
- Assist with travel arrangements including booking of flights, hotels and car reservations
- Complete and submit expense reports
- Prepare and review, reports, spreadsheets, presentations, and finished documents relevant to supervisor''s assignment
- Work effectively using Windows, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and/or other software as required
- Coordinate with other regions/timezones
- May be required to contribute to projects and activities not included in other principal accountabilities to assist in the accomplishment of business objectives and professional development
- Maintain effective communication with customers by organizing, preparing, distributing, and filing information
Work with VP of sales to assist and support in their daily responsibilities.
· Monitor and keep track of all outstanding items associated with their Accounts
· Work with other departments to prepare reports which will allow the candidate to review forecasts, profitability analysis, usage data, and other Excel based tasks.
-Collaborate with Accounting to resolve any billing issues and address any past due AR.
Advertising, Marketing, Business, or other related majors.
All candidates must live in Dallas, Texas.