Studio InternBookmark This
55 Washington St Suite 655
DescriptionFounded 15 years ago, we are a full-service graphics firm specializing in retouching, design and printing for editorial, advertising and branding campaigns. From Nike and Sephora to MTV and Got Milk?, we have worked with renowned photographers such as David LaChapelle, F. Scott Shafer and Fernando Milani on some of the industry’s most memorable ad campaigns.
ResponsibilitiesLooking to mentor an individual with a strong background in photo production who has a hunger to learn and excel in this field.
The candidate will learn all facets of post-production and general office support.
The candidate will watch and follow ongoing projects, learning throughout the entire process. Day-to-day responsibilities will include:
• Proof management (printing, proofing, packaging)
• Digital file preparation (pre-press)
• Office support (organization, archiving, supplies, answering phone, fulfilling requests)
• Sales support (database maintenance, name generation, photographer research)
The scope of responsibilities will be determined by the individual candidate’s level of expertise
• Pursuing design or art-oriented degree
• Basic knowledge of Photoshop a plus