Graphic Design InternPivmo
Marketing/PRITOCHU Prominent USA LCC
Social media expert for a start upReading In Preschool tutoring
Content Writer / Editorial Intern for a Video Content Agency in Los Angeles, CAForge Apollo
Campaign Management / Strategy InternConnatix
Editorial / Journalism InternElite Sports & Entertainment Management Agency
Marketing and Social Media InternLooney Advertising & New Media
Account Management InternshipBookmark This
Jayne Agency, LLC
400 N State Street, Suite #420
Posted: October 17 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionJayne Agency. LLC is an Advertising Agency offering account management, strategy, planning, media, creative, digital and user experience capabilities all with a common thread: hyper relevant solutions that make meaningful and measurable differences.
Job Description: Account Management Intern
Reports to: Account Management Department
The Account Management Intern provides administrative support for the Account Management Department. They assist in the day-to-day administration of marketing/advertising initiatives for Jayne Agency, LLC clients.
Responsibilities• Developing and maintaining a working-level understanding of assigned client’s industries, company culture, products/services
• Preparing account service-related documents such as meeting agendas, status reports, proposals and other client communications and correspondence
• Participating in and documenting discussions during client meetings and conference calls
• Fielding and processing internal information requests
• Participating in competitive reviews, strategy sessions, marketing plan development etc.
Requirements• Excellent communication skills
• High level of organization
• Strong work ethic
• Familiarity with Google Documents and basic Microsoft programs, particularly PowerPoint and Excel
• Professional conduct within and outside office while conducting agency business
• User Centric point of view is non-negotiable - we work from the customer’s needs first
• Sense of humor required - Jayniacs work hard and play hard
• Avid supporter of “LOVE WHAT YOU DO, LOVE WHO YOU WORK WITH and PROSPERITY BREEDS PROSPERITY”
• Currently in school
• Recent graduate
• Studying and/or Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Advertising, Public Relations, Business Administration or a related field preferred