Social Media Management InternLeap Smoothies
Digital Marketing CampaignTAYGO
Social Media InternARSENL
Online Survey Cross-Posting & SharingDale Smithey Recruiting
Marketing InternRebel Corp Global
Internship - Junior Creative Strategist/PlannerImagination The Americas
Social Media & Community Management InternCoFit
ADVERTISING INTERNCLEAN WATER! A TRASH AND DEBRIS CLEAN UP SERVICE!
Ad Operations InternshipBookmark This
8560 Sunset Blvd | 10th Floor
West Hollywood, CA
Posted: April 13 2017
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionMedia Brewery is a leading full service, digital media agency located in West Hollywood, CA. Advertisers and publishers work with Media Brewery to efficiently monetize a range of digital content with pre-roll video, display, mobile and connected TV campaigns. Each day we serve millions of ads from thousands of advertisers around the world. We leverage real-time data and analytics to make decisions to maximize campaign spend & performance for our partners.
As a Media Brewery intern, you have the chance to join a company operating in large, growing industry. Digital media is an $18B industry expecting to triple by 2020. Furthermore, we have managed to outpace the industry, achieving 40% growth month over month. Finally, Media Brewery is well-capitalized by a board of serial entrepreneurs and investors, ensuring long-term growth and success.
You will be working directly with the C-suite and Ad-Operations team where you will have the opportunity to learn the digital media landscape in an immersive internship experience. Due to rapid growth, Media Brewery will be hiring
2 - 3 employees in the next year, looking first to our interns to fill the positions.
Responsibilities• Digital Knowledge: Learn the entire digital media campaign process, from RFP through campaign completion; access to leadership team in order to develop deeper knowledge of industry and trends
• Team Coordination: Work closely with and receive hands-on experience from the Ad-Operations, Account Management & Sales teams.
• Project & Campaign Management: Assist Ad Operations team with developing and executing campaigns.
• Research & Analysis: Utilize leading data analysis and market research tools and software; Help compile client-facing reports and insights; Help team stay organized and up-to-date with client-facing materials; Research and share industry insights and best practices with team.
Requirements• Current college student majoring in finance, business, marketing, communications, advertising or related field.
• Intern experience at digital media agency, advertising/creative agency and/or social media company is a plus.
• Competent with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
• Proficient and active in social media.