Marketing InternArie's Digital Creations, LLC
Marketing InternOnline Reality Therapy
Advertising Internship Summer 2017Frontier Promotions Detroit
Digital Media Operations InternDemand Local
Publisher's AssistantSRM Graphics and Printing
PAID INTERNSHIP - Flexible ScheduleCole Heeg
Social Media / Blogging / Advertising / Journalism Internship-Non Paid (School Credit)Marketing Consultants of Orlando
Editorial / Journalism InternShahida Parides
Ad Ops InternBookmark This
1545 Peachtree ST NE
Posted: October 22 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAd Ops Intern needed to work directly with third party ad servers (Doubleclick Campaign Manager a must), and learn all elements related to trafficking digital ad units, including creative specifications, pixel implementation, ad trafficking and QA. Maintain integrity of ad tagging structure for all Display ads from standard banners to rich media, video, and tracking pixels.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS: Execute day-to-day objectives of Digital Ad Operations specializing in coordinating the implementation of digital media campaigns as well as performing quality assurance.
* Support Ad Ops team, working with Media and Account teams in New York, Atlanta, and International offices
* Schedule placements, ads, and creatives as necessary throughout life of campaigns
* Embed survey, audience measurement, and verification tags (Blue Kai, Aggregate Knowledge, Dynamic Logic, Insight Express, Vizu, Dimestore, DoubleVerify, TrustE)
* Issue tags, trackers, and creative assets to partners at sites, ad networks, and demand side platforms
* Create and manage floodlight tags to ensure proper conversion tracking
* Manage vendor pixels
* QA campaign setup, creative, floodlight tags, and vendor pixels
* Troubleshoot creative, data gathering, and tracking issues
* Pull ad hoc reports
IgnitionOne is a global marketing cloud leader. The company’s Digital Marketing Suite (DMS), with a powerful customer data management platform (DMP) at its core, simplifies life for marketers by providing an integrated suite of solutions that significantly improve digital marketing performance across all devices. The DMS encompasses algorithmic media management across channels such as search, programmatic display, mobile, email and social; advanced data management; user scoring, lead optimization and website personalization. With a global footprint of over 450 employees in 17 offices across 10 countries, IgnitionOne is one of the largest independent marketing technology companies in the world.
IgnitionOne currently scores over 300 million users monthly in 75 countries and powers more than $30 billion in revenue each year for leading brands, including General Motors, CenturyLink, Bridgestone, La Quinta and Fiat, as well as advertising agencies such as 360i, GroupM and iProspect.
Work in a dynamic, entrepreneurial environment alongside some of the smartest thought leaders in advertising technology. Be the member of a team that delivers innovative marketing technology that simplifies marketers’ lives and drives performance to new heights. Have fun collaborating on ground-breaking, challenging assignments where your opinion matters, you grow professionally and high performers are recognized and rewarded. And join a company on the cutting edge of digital marketing and technology that is regularly honored with awards and has been featured in major news media such as WSJ, NYT, Bloomberg, AdAge, ADWEEK and more.
Requirements* The ideal candidate is digitally focused on the online ad-tech space. Smart, energetic, and eager to stay up-to-date with the latest in industry news and events.
* Quick learner with ability to demonstrate attention to detail.
* PC proficiency in Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint
* strong math and analytical skills
* excellent interpersonal skills
* extremely detail oriented
* ability to work in a fast moving environment
* strong verbal and written communication skills
* strong organizational skills
* ability to manage multiple tasks and activities simultaneously
* ability to prioritize
* Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent work experience)
If you have an entrepreneurial spirit, get excited about finding smarter ways to do things, and have a burning desire to be part of a winning team where you can truly make a difference, we want to meet you.
Please apply at http://ignitionone.atsondemand.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=512410.viewjobdetail&CID=512410&JID=510978
IgnitionOne retains the right to change or assign other duties to this position.
IgnitionOne provides equal employment opportunities to all persons without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy, age, disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, status as a victim of domestic violence, or any other protected status under federal, state or local law.