Advertising / Marketing Internship - Paid - Training ProvidedMarketing Consultants of Orlando
Advertising & Analytics InternVOX Global
Graphic Design InternNicholas Dowell & Associates
Social media & marketing assistantHerbsoil
Social MediaWhat Vibes Your Tribe
Promotions AssistantColorado Promotional Group
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Better Decisions Counseling Services
InternFlint & Steel
Ad Sales & MarketingBookmark This
1120 Washionton Ave
Posted: August 29 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionCommunity Life- community news and event guide
We bring our community members together with engaging news and unforgettable experiences. Our goal is to create a family-oriented community where we laugh out loud, live better, explore and grow TOGETHER.
Internship Opportunity: We’re currently offering internship opportunities for students and recent graduates eager for a hands-on training in different areas of publishing. Interns will have the opportunity to apply his/her academic training in real-world performance-based positions. As a startup, we’ll only consider individuals who possess an entrepreneurial and can-do spirit; a knack for problem solving and leadership. Our ideal intern is comfortable working independently with a small and often remote team. More importantly, we hope for creative thinking interns who bring new ideas and perspectives to our workplace.
We’re at the very startup phase so Interns will learn how to build a company from scratch with limited resources.
ResponsibilitiesAds Sales & Marketing: This program offers students or recent grads a practical opportunity to learn the entire process of advertising planning, sales and event sponsorship. Some essential duties include but not limited to:
• Research, identify and pitch to new prospects showing them how our publication can help them generate new business.
• Sell target Ad space per issue and process all correspondence relating to account.
• Assist with the creation and execution of marketing tactics to include; sales materials, collateral, client mailers, promotions, premiums and event and trade materials
• Assist with maintaining departmental files, preparing meeting materials and proofreading materials including advertising creative, email blasts, promotional materials and presentations.
• Assist with other duties relating to the publication production
Note: This role requires heavy cold-calling, lead generation, pitching and business-to-business interaction.
Compensation: 15% commission on Ads sold plus monthly transportation stipend.
College Credit Availability: Yes