Internship for Students Interested In Business, Politics, Journalism, Entertainment or Media ArtsUnderground Network
Social Media InternHeladagen
Media Intern (to perm)Primecard
Emmis Digital Summer InternshipEmmis Digital
Marketing InternQwikTrips LLC
Graphic Design InternQwikTrips LLC
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)QwikTrips LLC
Social Media & Community Management InternQwikTrips LLC
Advertising & Analytics InternshipBookmark This
1909 K St NW
Posted: January 27 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionVOX Global, a bi-partisan public affairs firm that combines the intensity and agility of a political campaign with the experience of working for some of the best known companies and organizations in the world, is offering full-time, paid internships on its digital team. We offer clients a campaign approach to issue advocacy at the local, state, national and international levels that leverages the same cutting-edge digital campaign techniques that have proven successful on the American political stage.
We are looking for an Advertising & Analytics Intern (for a full or part time schedule for the spring, summer and fall semesters) with the necessary skills to assist our team and excellent clients.
To apply, please send a cover email (sharing why you’re right for us and we’re right for you) along with your resume and online portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org.
ResponsibilitiesInterns can expect to work closely with the digital team on a variety of projects for clients in many different industries. They will learn about advertising in a public affairs environment.
• High comfort level with social media channels and their advertising platforms
• Familiarity with Google AdWords and Google Analytics is a major plus
• Must have strong critical thinking skills to analyze marketing data, such as Google Analytics, and present actionable findings
• Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
• Effective writing and editing capability
• Interest in researching and learning about the latest digital advertising strategies
• Detail orientated and organized
• Working knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite is a plus
• A background in digital media, marketing, advertising, communications, graphic design, politics or business
• Enrolled in or recently graduated (within the past year) from an undergraduate or graduate institution
• Excellent research, analytical and software skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
For more information on VOX Global, visit: www.voxglobal.com