Assistant Marketing Coordinator InternshipHomeASAP
Graphic Design InternshipPage // Agency
Marketing & Social Media InternshipPage // Agency
Social Media InternSusan G. Komen Chicagoland Affiliate
Event Specialist InternshipColorado Promotional Group
Customer serviceValent U.S.A. Corporation
Business Development / Sales InternSuper Math World
Multimedia InternshipKel & Partners
Advertising & Analytics InternshipBookmark This
1909 K St NW
Posted: January 27 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionVOX Global, a bi-partisan public affairs firm that combines the intensity and agility of a political campaign with the experience of working for some of the best known companies and organizations in the world, is offering full-time, paid internships on its digital team. We offer clients a campaign approach to issue advocacy at the local, state, national and international levels that leverages the same cutting-edge digital campaign techniques that have proven successful on the American political stage.
We are looking for an Advertising & Analytics Intern (for a full or part time schedule for the spring, summer and fall semesters) with the necessary skills to assist our team and excellent clients.
To apply, please send a cover email (sharing why you’re right for us and we’re right for you) along with your resume and online portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org.
ResponsibilitiesInterns can expect to work closely with the digital team on a variety of projects for clients in many different industries. They will learn about advertising in a public affairs environment.
• High comfort level with social media channels and their advertising platforms
• Familiarity with Google AdWords and Google Analytics is a major plus
• Must have strong critical thinking skills to analyze marketing data, such as Google Analytics, and present actionable findings
• Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
• Effective writing and editing capability
• Interest in researching and learning about the latest digital advertising strategies
• Detail orientated and organized
• Working knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite is a plus
• A background in digital media, marketing, advertising, communications, graphic design, politics or business
• Enrolled in or recently graduated (within the past year) from an undergraduate or graduate institution
• Excellent research, analytical and software skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
For more information on VOX Global, visit: www.voxglobal.com