Art Collective InternSaint Sol
Digital Advertising Operations InternNetmining
Advertising Intern wt exp in publication and digitalFV MAGAZINE
Social Media Creative InternThe 88
Marketing & SalesGDreamz Advertising Inc.
Sales/ MarketingH&C Advertising
2017 Brand Union Summer Internship- Strategy, Business Development, Client ServicesBrand Union
Advertising and PRBookmark This
169 e Flagler St. Ste. 820
Posted: May 02 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Full-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionDDM ADVERTISING AND PUBLIC RELATIONS, an International Agency with offices in MILANO , VERONA, NYC and MIAMI, Specializes in the fields of Luxury , Fashion and Design. Please see bellow our quarterly magazine and our company profile.
PUBLIC RELATIONS INTERNSHIP DESCRIPTION IN COLLABORATION WITH DDM EUROPE AND THE FOUNDER DANILO DI MICHELE -
Assists the department with Public Relations efforts both within the company and to the public. The Intern will assist the PR department with editorial coverage, product placement developing public relations materials (news releases, media alerts, product info sheets) for both DDM products and DDM special events. The PR Intern will assist with delivery of products to celebrities and other clients. Additionally, the PR Intern will maintain an inventory of samples that will be utilized for key product initatives. Finally, the PR Intern plays an integral role in maintaining DDM intranet that communicates DDM Marketing Department activites to the rest of the company.
Responsibilities• Product Placement - Assist with delivery of product to locations for placements.
• Celebrity & Media Seeding - Assist with delivery of product to celebrities and other
• Event and Product Publicity - Depending on experience, intern will assist with
development of media materials and pitching to media.
• DDMADVERTISING.com Internet and Company Tumblr -Maintain DDM PR site which catalogs DDM media coverage and makes it available within the company for viewing. Make updates to internal Company intranet informing company of department happenings.
• Maintain DDM PR site which catalogs DDM media coverage and makes it available within the company for viewing.
• Make updates to vansment, our company intranet, informing company of department happenings.
• Sample Management - Manage media samples within DDM office for easy distribution to media and entertainment outlets.
RequirementsLooking for interns who can start as soon as possible.
• Years of Related Professional Experience: 0-1 yr.
• Bachelor's Degree with a major in Advertising, Public Relations, Mass Communications, Journalism or English.
• Ability to life/move product between 1-25 pounds daily.
• Ability to drive to events and store locations for media requests.