Graphic Design InternPivmo
Marketing/PRITOCHU Prominent USA LCC
Social media expert for a start upReading In Preschool tutoring
Content Writer / Editorial Intern for a Video Content Agency in Los Angeles, CAForge Apollo
Campaign Management / Strategy InternConnatix
Editorial / Journalism InternElite Sports & Entertainment Management Agency
Marketing and Social Media InternLooney Advertising & New Media
Advertising Coordinators (Paid Internships)Bookmark This
2651 Industrial Way Suite P
Prescott Valley, AZ
Posted: April 03 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are one of the fastest and most successful advertising firms in the area and we are currently going through a nationwide expansion. We are looking for several students and/or graduates to train and Advertising Coordinators Our firm provides exceptional customer service and consulting and continually develops new marketing campaigns for our high profile clients.
We offer Full Time positions and we offer Full Paid One on One Training.
It is our goal to find entry level candidates that enjoy a fast paced environment and face to face retail interaction so that we can train them to become one of the best.
ResponsibilitiesWe're looking for candidates that have an entrepreneurial spirit and those that are motivated about growth based on merit and performance!
Through One to two years of sales experience you must be able to demonstrate acquired skill and measurable success in the following areas:
• Advanced communication (written and verbal), organizational, and problem solving skills
• Strong interpersonal skills, including effective presentation and listening skills
• Building and nurturing internal and external relationships
• Solid understanding of core marketing principles
• Effective working in close team environment
• Bachelor’s degree or relevant work experience required
Requirements• Maintain and build relationships with the key accounts
• Develop and execute a sales and marketing plan for key accounts that meets or exceeds sales and margin targets
• Grow existing product offerings with key accounts while introducing new product opportunities
• Work closely with the various departments in the Marketing industry Nation-Wide to ensure the accurate execution of sales orders and account activity
• Provide regular interface with customers to ensure the highest level of customer satisfaction
• Provide direction to the marketing department on key marketing opportunities with the key accounts to support the sales effort
• Work closely with key accounts and the marketing department on establishing a strategic face of our clients at retail
• Provide regular sales reports to the Director of Sales and Marketing that accurately capture all sales activity
• Seek out and communicate meaningful insights from key accounts and the market