PPC Marketing InternDental Game Plan
SOCIAL MEDIA INTERNSHIP for SPANISH SPEAKERDQNA
Website DeveloperGCC MEDIA
Marketing InternGrow Automotive
Digital Advertising Operations InternNetmining
Advertising / Marketing Internship - Paid - Training ProvidedMarketing Consultants of Orlando
Love...Social Media & Wordpress!-Learn How To Make Internet $ While Helping Fun Online CoBrown Marketing Consulting & PR
Advertising ExecutiveBookmark This
Posted: April 03 2015
Company Location: Houston, TX
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Paid (College Credit Required)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe position at Toxin Magazine is ideal for someone that is not only self-motivated, but also functions at a high level in a team environment as you will be responsible for individual as well as team revenue goals. Weekly team meetings at the corporate office or Virtually will keep you in the loop on campaign knowledge and team progress. Typical campaigns can last several days to months to years depending on client goals. As a Advertising Executive you will have the opportunity to see projects from inception to completion. This is an excellent opportunities for advancement into Campaign and Market Manager roles based on performance and commitment.
What Toxin Magazine can offer YOU:
- You're not confined to a cubicle daily. The position works both at the corporate office and virtually.
- Receive professional and comprehensive training in magazine advertising, sales strategy, grassroots marketing and promotional advertising.
- Feel of a startup with the stability of brand name clients
- Earn great money with uncapped commissions and an employee recognition program
Responsibilities- You will have to sell and produce the advertising in a publication
- driven campaigns across Toxin websites, including Toxinmagazine.com
- Execute custom programs ranging from, but not limited to, rich media ad units, native offerings, sweepstakes/contests, videos, and homepage takeovers
- Communicate and partner with internal teams (i.e. Sales, Marketing, Editorial, Design, Copy, Social, Legal) and third party vendors to create custom content and ad products
- Lead client communication for all assigned programs
- Build ad products using internal CMS system as needed
- Troubleshoot issues discovered during QA, revising as needed Implement click & impression trackers for custom elements -
-Manage expectations internally and externally regarding schedules, resources and budgets
- Ensure that campaigns launch on time, deliver exactly what was sold, and exceed all given benchmarks by optimizing when necessary
- Summarize and share results post-campaign
- University degree or equivalent work experience in sales, promotions or advertising is an asset
- Strong communications, organization and interpersonal skills required
- Experience in marketing, sales, retail or customer service is an asset
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic and interactive environment of marketing professionals