Social Media InternPark Group Solutions
Graphic Design InternshipPark Group Solutions
Assistant for a New AuthorThe Bates Agency ATL
Advertising/Marketing InternReliable Advisors
Internship with Kids Entertainment Platform - batteryPOP San Diego & New York CitybatteryPOP LLC
Interviewing Now! Full Time Entry -Level & Summer Work!MFG Inc
Advertising Agency Internships AvailablebeMarketing
Advertising and Marketing InternStilwell & Slatton Immigration
Advertising InternBookmark This
N. Sierra Bonita Ave
West Hollywood, CA
Posted: January 05 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAdore Creative is an award winning International Creative Agency and Production Company, led by Director Rupert Wainwright. Based in Los Angeles, entertainment capital of the world. We specialize in Sport Advertising and Film-making with a focus on Global sport including Olympics, World Games, and World Cup.
We are seeking for a few good interns to work in our advertising department at Adore Creative. Applicant should be in school with 15 - 20 extra hours a week available to commit and have future plans of working in advertising or production. A big plus is a desire to work at a high-growth, fast paced start-up.
Responsibilities• Research: You'll build media lists, do research, and so much more. You should love (or not be bored by) researching the Internet
• Excellent writing: You should love to write and have excellent grammar. You'll be writing a lot.
• Reporting & data entry: you'll be asked to work in Excel to compile reports, maintain databases for sharing internally.
• Comfortable being an intern: there will be some traditional intern work. So you shouldn't be afraid to roll up your sleeves when it comes time to help keep the team organized and coordinated.
Requirements• Excellent, writing, communication and interpersonal skills
• Active on social media (either personally or professionally): Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, YouTube and Linkedin
• Possess a strong work ethic, positive attitude and interest in learning
• Outstanding time management and organizational skills
• Prior internship experience in advertising/communications is desirable
• Can commit to 15-20 hours per week in the office
• Create and edit PowerPoint presentations