Looking for an Internship at a Start Up Company?? Want to Intern From Home?CityView ADs
Advertising Agency InternMarketShare Masters
Entry Level Sales ConsultantLEP
EVENT MARKETING AND PROMOTIONSSynergy Management
Advertising InternshipGLA Concepts
NEW OFFICE - EVENT ASSISTANT NEEDEDH3 Concepts
Executive PR Marketing AssistantMainstream
Social Media MarketingNew Vision Digital
Advertising InternBookmark This
Community Distribution Center
11350 Saticoy St
Sun Valley, CA
Posted: June 17 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionCommunity Distribution Center is a food bank that provides food, non-food products, and services to families who are in need. We are a fast growing non-profit looking for some assistance in marketing expansion.
Looking for someone interested in furthering their experience in advertising, marketing, or business.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Business or Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
SkillsRequired - Microsoft Office, Bilingual-English/Spanish
Preferred - Grant Writing, Email Marketing, Grants, Filing, Flyers, Website Design, Non-profit Marketing, Marketing for Small Business, Flyer Design