Advertising & Analytics InternVOX Global
Graphic Design InternNicholas Dowell & Associates
Social media & marketing assistantHerbsoil
Social MediaWhat Vibes Your Tribe
Promotions AssistantColorado Promotional Group
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Better Decisions Counseling Services
InternFlint & Steel
Advertising Associate - Entry Level - 100% Paid TrainingCharity Advertising & Marketing Partners
Advertising & Marketing Manager.Bookmark This
San Diego 411
Posted: May 04 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Description***Please see "REQUIRED" experience below before applying.***
San Diego 411 is an online media news organization. We cover local news, sports and entertainment.
We're hiring part-time and full-time advertising managers that can sell ads from anywhere in the United States. (Please do not apply if you live outside the United States)
---BENEFITS FOR WORKING WITH SAN DIEGO 411---
-Highest paid commissions anywhere. Managers receive 40% commission for each ad or sponsorship sold.
-Unlimited income potential for top sellers.
-Work closely with the editor-in-chief, who's an award-winning journalist and Reporter of the Year 2014.
ResponsibilitiesAll work can be done virtually. Must have access to a computer and internet.
- Contact (by email and/or phone) businesses in San Diego, CA to sell ads or sponsorship (main focus).
- Contact national businesses to sell ads.
- Do follow ups with businesses.
- Proofread ads
- Update Excel reports.
- Work on special projects, as needed.
- Maintain a professional demeanor at all times.
- MUST have sales experience (Please do not contact us if you don't have sales experience)
- Know how to close a sale.
- MUST live in the United States, preferably in California
- Strong communication skills.
- Knowledge of Word and Excel.
- Knowledge of WordPress, posting and editing ads, preferred but not mandatory, will train.
- Knowledge of Photoshop, or similar program, is preferred.
- Have a Bachelor’s degree in business, advertising or marketing is preferred. Those in the process of obtaining any of these degrees are also encouraged to apply.
SkillsRequired - Advertising, B2B Sales, Advertising Sales
Preferred - Social Media, WordPress