Environmental EngineerSPECIALTY FOOD ASSOCIATION INC
Social Media & Community Management InternQueen Concepts & Co.
Digital Ad Agency seeking Creatives and Experts in SEO, Video, Social Media, Programming, etc..Peridot Motors
Paid Media InternCommerce Acceleration Group
Marketing Intern WantedHoney, Fix It Inc
Looking for an Internship at a Start Up Company?? Want to Intern From Home?CityView ADs
Advertising Agency InternMarketShare Masters
Entry Level Sales ConsultantLEP
Advertising network business developmentBookmark This
30 East 125th
Posted: June 24 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionClickheaven stays on the frontier of mobile performance marketing. We bring together advertisers and publishers from all over the world by providing them cutting-edge mobile marketing products.
Thanks to our network, advertisers get measurable performance and publishers monetise their traffic having access to superbly matched campaigns and contextually relevant ad. units with high CPI.
Our team is dedicated to help our mobile customers to achieve their goals at both local and international level.
We believe in transparency from company to pricing, we are passionate about what we do and love the people we work with.
We are actively increasing our pool of publishers and looking for expanding our footprint. We are looking for an individual to add to our team, who is motivated and hard working. This position is for those who want to fully understand the internet marketing and in particular mobile performance marketing work.
Responsibilities1. Market researches (build an overview of the publishers works in US):
- professional resources for publishers on linkedin/facebook/web where
- most convenient ways of working with Affiliate Network for local publishers
- terms of payments(period to be paid/paymetn via eMoney(what type)/Wires/smth else)/communication channels(phone/IM)
- top of the list publishers in US
2. Attract publishers to work with Clickheaven
3. Provide customer service to the publishers
4. Analyse statistics and evaluate publisher quality
Requirements- excellent written and verbal communication
- outstanding customer service skills.
- Solving problem mind approach
- open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic.
SkillsRequired - English
Preferred - Mobile Advertising