- Internships /
- Advertising /
- Advertising, Public Relations & Social Media Internship Opportunity Available Now!
Marketing, Public relationsLife Vision TV
Graphic Design Internknoodle Advertising
Account Management InternshipJayne Agency, LLC
PPC Marketing InternDental Game Plan
SOCIAL MEDIA INTERNSHIP for SPANISH SPEAKERDQNA
Website DeveloperGCC MEDIA
Marketing InternGrow Automotive
Digital Advertising Operations InternNetmining
Advertising, Public Relations & Social Media Internship Opportunity Available Now!Bookmark This
Rosati's Franchising, Inc.
2250 Point Blvd #335
Posted: February 27 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid (College Credit Required)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionForward-thinking, fast-paced franchise 500 with nearly 200 locations is seeking for an intern with strong knowledge and understanding of the digital media landscape, advertising and public relations. The intern will be responsible for maintaining the franchise's online presence and the branding of various print and digital advertisements. The intern will be working with the marketing director, creative director, and business development manager.
The intern will need strong critical thinking skills in order to integrate into our vibrant and passionate team who are very excited to share the rapid expansion and corporate branding of our new franchises.
The student should have excellent verbal and written communication skills, with knowledge of Internet marketing, email marketing platforms, social media platforms, and digital and print design experience with Adobe Creative Suite (specifically InDesign).
Please send cover letter, resume and link to portfolio to Brittany Burzawa at firstname.lastname@example.org. We are located in the Executive Center located at 2250 Point Blvd. #335 Elgin, IL 60123. Commuting from Chicago? Elgin Metra & Pace bus to center is accessible.
About Rosati's Pizza
Rosati's Pizza is a Chicago-based, family owned, pizza franchise established in 1964. The Rosati's franchise operates nearly 200 locations nationally. Rosati's provides authentic Chicago style pizza and Italian cuisine with high quality ingredients, superior customer service and reliability. www.myrosatis.com and rosatisfranchising.com.
Responsibilities• Contribute to the overall 2015 AD/PR strategy
• Content calendar creation
• Monitor review sites, social networking sites, local directories and listings, and brand mentions
• Online outreach including writing blog posts and press releases
• Website and social media optimization
• The development of weekly newsletter content and design to owners
• Email campaign development
• Assist in designing social, local and mobile advertisements
• Attend promotional events on an as need basis
• Assist with the photographing and editing of photos for advertisements
• Video creation and editing a plus
• Assist with the preparation and delivery of marketing training materials
• Perform analysis of marketing data
• Seek and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials both on and offline
• Enter store information into content management systems
• Must be able to mass upload and schedule social posts and find and create original content
• Maintain tracking reports of public relations activity
Requirements• Students applying for this internship must be an advertising, public relations or marketing major with graphic design credits
• You must be of junior or senior standing with prior internship experience
• Must be proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (most importantly, InDesign)
• Solid understanding of best design, SEO, social and PR practices
• Must have experience with working with various content management systems and social media platforms (Sprout Social or Hootsuite)
• Access to one media list building platforms is a plus
• Ownership of a Mac is needed and design software is a plus
• Must have a portfolio with college or internship work examples
• Must be a self-starter and self-motivator
• Must be able to learn quickly and work independently
• 20-25 hours is required, some work may be done from home
• The internship is for college credit, must be enrolled in an internship or capstone class