Advertising / Marketing Internship - Paid - Training ProvidedMarketing Consultants of Orlando
Love...Social Media & Wordpress!-Learn How To Make Internet $ While Helping Fun Online CoBrown Marketing Consulting & PR
Graphic Design InternshipTattoo Projects Advertising
Graphic Design InternshipPage // Agency
Marketing & Social Media InternshipPage // Agency
Social Media InternSusan G. Komen Chicagoland Affiliate
Event Specialist InternshipColorado Promotional Group
Customer serviceValent U.S.A. Corporation
820 N. Orleans
Posted: March 21 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionChicago Scene is the #1 multi-media publishing company for upscale professionals in Chicago ages 21-49. Collectively between our on-line magazine, Facebook, Twitter and Instagram and weekly newsletter we reach nearly 100,000 subscribers and followers. With our large base of followers, we want to provide them with the physical version of what Chicago has to offer by putting our magazine back into print.
This job will provide the candidate with hands on experience of going out into the business world to create networks with companies that would like to advertise in our magazine.
The job is commission based and will be discussed with the candidate and the employer when the job is offered.
Responsibilities- Maintaining CRM/ client logs
- Target minimum of 15 sales calls weekly & travel within assigned territory
- Extensive interaction with key agencies and clients around the city of Chicago
- Responsible for collecting payment upon closing
- Collaborate with creative department for ad creation and submission
- Work directly with web, sponsorship, and editorial team
- Minimum of 1-2 days working directly out of our River North Office
Requirements- 1-4 years of media sales experience
- Experience working for a printed publication/selling print ads preferred
- Proven track record of closing sales
- Must be digital savvy, and have experience working with a variety of clientele
- Proficient in Excel, Powerpoint, Microsoft Word, and CRM programs
- Strong interpersonal communication skills both written and verbal