Graphic Design InternYiimix Corporation
Paid Advertising InternshipGoGORILLA Media
Marketing InternK&R Enterprise Holdings, Inc.
Digital Marketing InternLeg Up Social Media Marketing
Assistant to CEO for Advertising Agency InternshipLocal Search Group
Monster Energy Drink (Car Wrap)Monster Energy Drink
Ad Operations InternClaim It!
Digital Marketing InternUnion Square Media
Analytics InternBookmark This
143 South Street
Posted: July 20 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe Data Solutions team is responsible for supporting the growth of Visible Measures through analytics and research. The team provides data and research to help our Sales team close business, expand Visible Measures’ marketing footprint, and offer insight into ways in which we can expand our product offering and more efficiently leverage our existing products.
VMC is seeking an energetic Analyst Intern to join our close-knit Data Solutions Team. This person will be responsible for data collection of online video assets and ad hoc projects involving data maintenance and reporting. We’re looking for quantitative people who are detail oriented and can draw conclusions from data. Analyst Interns are valued members of the Data Solutions team and enjoy benefits like having a flexible schedule, a young and open office environment, and a relaxed dress code. Consideration for a full-time, permanent position will be granted to Analyst Interns, should they express interest in pursuing a career at VMC.
ResponsibilitiesWhat You Will Do:
• Data collection of online video campaigns
• Create slides by utilizing the data gathered on online video campaigns for internal and external stakeholders
• Ad hoc projects pertaining to data maintenance
• Some weekend work is typical, but can be done from home
RequirementsYour Experience Is:
• Pursing or completed Bachelor’s degree
• Excellent attention to detail and stellar organizational skills
• Strong analytical abilities
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Demonstrated time management and project management skills
• Intellectually curious and a creative thinker