Paint Nite Long Island - 12 week Internship- fastest growing Paint and Sip company in USPaint Nite Long Island
Plant Nite Long Island - 12 week Internship- fastest growing Plant and Sip company in USPaint Nite Long Island
Social Media Management InternLeap Smoothies
Digital Marketing CampaignTAYGO
Social Media InternARSENL
Online Survey Cross-Posting & SharingDale Smithey Recruiting
Marketing InternRebel Corp Global
Internship - Junior Creative Strategist/PlannerImagination The Americas
Animator Internship at ideaMACHINEBookmark This
325 Gold Street
Posted: February 10 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionOur companies are www.WhiteboardAnimation.com and www.ideaMachineStudio.com Award-Winning Explainer videos. Our videos regularly reach 100,000-1 Million+ views. Trusted by 400+ clients Marvel, Amgen, Trader Joe's and more.
Here is what you need to know about our internship:
- It is an unpaid training-focused internship. The time we spend teaching the intern is a financial loss to our business. - We reimburse for your travel and lunch is provided on Wednesdays.
- The core skills we are looking for are: After Effects, Illustration, Graphics Design, business client experience, general business knowledge (like knowing what ROI means), and an understanding of how to direct advertisements. Our interns are often only adequate at a few of these skills. The purpose of the internship is to train artists in the other skills.
- If we do not have any projects for you, we will need you to come up with a away to contribute on your own.
- The internship is for 200 hours. (Five 40 hour weeks.)
- The internship is full time not part-time.
Let us know if you are interested and available,
All the best,