Website DeveloperGCC MEDIA
Marketing InternGrow Automotive
Digital Advertising Operations InternNetmining
Advertising / Marketing Internship - Paid - Training ProvidedMarketing Consultants of Orlando
Love...Social Media & Wordpress!-Learn How To Make Internet $ While Helping Fun Online CoBrown Marketing Consulting & PR
Graphic Design InternshipTattoo Projects Advertising
Graphic Design InternshipPage // Agency
Assistant Account Executive InternBookmark This
20 W. 20th Street Suite 900
New York, NY
Posted: December 09 2014
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Full-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionA global communications agency, originating in Paris, France with a division in New York is seeking 1-2 Assistant Account Executive Interns for a 3+ month internship, daily stipend offered. For the right candidate, there is a strong possibility of full-time employment afterwards.
Reflex NY specializes in beauty, fashion, and luxury brands and develops communication tools across many platforms: web, digital, print, production, social and event.
• Assisting managing and briefing designers, copywriters, developers and various suppliers on strategic guidelines, designed brand collateral, websites, events, and photo shoot production.
• contributing to project management from the initial brief to the end and making sure all deadlines are respected and materials delivered on time from designers.
• Assisting with preparing estimates, schedules and scope of works.
• Billing and following up with the client once the project is finished.
• Following up/communication with the client.
RequirementsCandidates MUST have the following abilities & experience:
Past internships either in either marketing, PR or account/project management preferred.
* Web/digital experience a plus
* Ability to thrive autonomously as well as a team player in an entrepreneurial setting
* Resourceful, driven and savvy
* Detail oriented and thorough; strong organizational skills
* Excellent communication skills, with an interest in sales
* Problem-solving and analytical abilities
* Global perspective and passion for the beauty and fashion industries
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Please no phone calls.
SkillsRequired - Fashion, Beauty, Advertising, Art
Preferred - Advanced Excel